Carrot Pudding (Pudin de Zanahoria)
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine carrot, lemon juice and lemon rind in bowl. Let stand for
- Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add flour, salt, vanilla extract and carrot mixture; mix
- Spoon into buttered baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for
20 minutes or until set and golden brown.
Yield: 4 servings
Other Southwestern dessert recipes you may like...
Caramel Apple Empanadas
Fried Custard Squares
Cafe Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas