Carrot Pudding (Pudin de Zanahoria)
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine carrot, lemon juice and lemon rind in bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Cream butter and sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
- Blend in eggs
- Add flour, salt, vanilla extract and carrot mixture; mix well.
- Spoon into buttered baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until set and golden brown.
Yield: 4 servings