- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate, grated or chopped (about 3/4 ounce)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium flour tortillas, plain or whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chocolate, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar and
1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas
in half to cover ingredients.
- Set quesadillas in a dry skillet and cook over medium heat until
speckled with brown spots on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of powdered sugar; serve.
Yields 1 quesadilla per serving.
Serves 2 - POINTS per serving 3
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/7/01 8:27:22 pm.
Other Southwestern dessert recipes you may like...
Caramel Apple Empanadas
Fried Custard Squares
Cafe Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas