- 5 cups assorted chopped or sliced fresh fruit (apples, bananas, seedless grapes and/or strawberries)
- 1 box (12) ORTEGA White or Yellow Taco Shells, warmed
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- Combine fruit and orange juice in large bowl.
- Fill taco shells with fruit mixture.
- Top with yogurt, coconut and almonds.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.