- 5 cups assorted chopped or sliced fresh fruit (apples, bananas, seedless grapes and/or strawberries)
- 1 box (12) ORTEGA White or Yellow Taco Shells, warmed
- 2 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- Combine fruit and orange juice in large bowl.
- Fill taco shells with
- Top with yogurt, coconut and almonds.
Yield: 6 servings
Other Southwestern dessert recipes you may like...
Caramel Apple Empanadas
Fried Custard Squares
Cafe Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas