Layered Dulce de Leche Dessert
- 40 NILLA Wafers, divided
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) JELL-O White Chocolate
Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Chop 4 wafers; set aside. Arrange 12 wafers on bottom of 9 x 5-inch loaf pan
lined with foil.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 minutes. Add COOL WHIP; spoon 1/3 over
wafers in pan. Top with 12 wafers and 2 tablespoons caramel topping. Repeat layers
of pudding mixture, wafers and caramel topping. Cover with remaining pudding mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped wafers; press gently into pudding mixture.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until firm.
- Lift dessert from pan, using foil handles. Place
on serving plate. Let stand for 15 minutes to soften slightly before serving.
Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 4 hr 20 min
Special Extra: Drizzle dessert slices lightly with additional caramel topping
just before serving.
Substitute: Prepare using JELL-O Vanilla Instant Pudding.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.