Lemon Banana Cloud
- 4 egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Still beating, slowly add sugar, banana
pulp, lemon rind and vanilla extract.
- Pour gently into a buttered
- Bake at 350 degrees F until set and brown, about 25 to
- Serve cold.
This is better if made the day before serving.
Other Southwestern dessert recipes you may like...
Caramel Apple Empanadas
Fried Custard Squares
Cafe Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas