Mango-Honey Ice Cream
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 (15 ounce) cans sliced mangos, drained and mashed
- Beat eggs in a saucepan; mix in sugar, milk, honey, cinnamon and
salt. Heat just to simmering over medium heat, stirring constantly
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until cool.
- Stir in whipping cream, vanilla extract and mangos.
- Freeze according
to ice cream maker manufacturer's instructions.
Other Southwestern dessert recipes you may like...
Caramel Apple Empanadas
Fried Custard Squares
Cafe Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas