Mango-Honey Ice Cream
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 (15 ounce) cans sliced mangos, drained and mashed
- Beat eggs in a saucepan; mix in sugar, milk, honey, cinnamon and
salt. Heat just to simmering over medium heat, stirring constantly
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until cool.
- Stir in whipping cream, vanilla extract and mangos.
- Freeze according
to ice cream maker manufacturer's instructions.