- 2 papayas
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange liqueur
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Remove the seeds and skins from the papayas and dice them.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender and mix well.
until very smooth. Pour into a refrigerator tray or shallow pan
and freeze until sherbet has the consistency of mush.
- Remove from freezer and stir vigorously.
- Refreeze until mush again; repeat stirring. Return to freezer until
ready to serve.
Other Southwestern dessert recipes you may like...
Caramel Apple Empanadas
Fried Custard Squares
Cafe Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas