- 1 ripe papaya, slightly soft to the touch
- 2 to 4 wedges of Mexican lime
- Cut the papaya in half or quarters, lengthwise. Remove all the black
seeds with a spoon and discard them.
- Put each piece of papaya on
a separate plate with a wedge of lime near it. Squeeze some lime
juice over the top.
- Scoop out the papaya meat with a spoon and eat.
Other Southwestern dessert recipes you may like...
Caramel Apple Empanadas
Fried Custard Squares
Cafe Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas