- 2 large peaches (or apples)
- 4 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons
butter or margarine
- Cinnamon and sugar, to taste
- Peel peaches and slice thinly. Arrange slices in a row near center of tortilla.
Fold tortilla over peach slices. Repeat until you have filled all four tortillas.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, melt butter or margarine. Place filled
tortillas in skillet and fry 4 to 5 minutes until golden-brown, turning once.
- Remove from skillet; sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and serve.
Other Southwestern dessert recipes you may like...
Caramel Apple Empanadas
Fried Custard Squares
Cafe Latte Gelatin with Cinnamon Cream
Peaches 'n' Cream Quesadillas