- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 Anaheim peppers, roasted, peeled and seeded
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Chopped cilantro
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cot sides and bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with nonstick
- Place tortillas in a pan and warm lightly to make them pliable.
Place an flattened Anaheim pepper on each tortilla. Spread grated
Cheddar cheese over each tortilla, then roll the tortillas up around
the pepper and cheese. Place each tortilla in baking dish.
- Mix salsa and sour cream together in a small pan and warm slightly.
Spoon salsa mixture over enchiladas evenly and bake for 15 to 20
minutes or until hot.
- Serve hot topped with onions and fresh cilantro.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes