- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 cup Cheddar and jack cheeses, shredded
- Brown beef with onion. Let cool and add 1/2 cup buttermilk to make
- Add salt, garlic powder and chili powder. Stir until thick.
- Dredge corn tortillas in remaining 1/2 cup of buttermilk to soften.
- Put beef into tortillas and roll up into cylinders. Place cylinders
in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top and cook until
cheese is melted.
Other Southwestern enchilada recipes you may like...
Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
Lazy Pork Enchiladas with Red Sauce
San Antonio River Walk Enchiladas
Tex Mex Truckstop Enchiladas