- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- 1 cup Cheddar and jack cheeses, shredded
- Brown beef with onion. Let cool and add 1/2 cup buttermilk to make
- Add salt, garlic powder and chili powder. Stir until thick.
- Dredge corn tortillas in remaining 1/2 cup of buttermilk to soften.
- Put beef into tortillas and roll up into cylinders. Place cylinders
in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top and cook until
cheese is melted.