Brown Sauce for Enchiladas
- 1 to 2 packages pork gravy mix (any brand will do)
- 1/2 stalk celery, grated
- Celery salt
- Poultry seasoning
- Corn tortillas
- Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Green onions, chopped
- Make gravy mix according to package directions. Stir in grated celery,
celery salt and poultry seasoning. Heat through.
- To make enchiladas: Dip corn tortillas into the sauce mix, mound cheese
in the middle of tortilla, drizzle on more sauce, roll up and pour
sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake in oven long enough for the cheese to
- Garnish with green onions.
Other Southwestern enchilada recipes you may like...
Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
Lazy Pork Enchiladas with Red Sauce
San Antonio River Walk Enchiladas
Tex Mex Truckstop Enchiladas