Brown Sauce for Enchiladas
- 1 to 2 packages pork gravy mix (any brand will do)
- 1/2 stalk celery, grated
- Celery salt
- Poultry seasoning
- Corn tortillas
- Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Green onions, chopped
- Make gravy mix according to package directions. Stir in grated celery,
celery salt and poultry seasoning. Heat through.
- To make enchiladas: Dip corn tortillas into the sauce mix, mound cheese
in the middle of tortilla, drizzle on more sauce, roll up and pour
sauce over enchiladas.
- Bake in oven long enough for the cheese to
- Garnish with green onions.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes