Chicken Sour Cream Enchiladas 3
- 8 (burrito size) flour tortillas
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small can chopped green chiles
- 3 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 small can sliced ripe olives
- 8 ounces grated Cheddar cheese
- 3 or 4 scallions, chopped
- Mix soup, sour cream, and chiles. Spread about 1/8 of this mixture
over a tortilla.
- Add some chicken, cheese, olives and onion.
up and place in greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Repeat with remaining
- Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese, olives
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes