Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas 2
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, divided
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 8 ounces shredded Colby and Monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1 jar thick-n-chunky
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
- 12 (6- to 8-inch)
corn or flour tortillas
- Mix one cup of sour cream, chicken, 1 cup of cheese, 1/4 cup salsa and cilantro
together. Spoon about 1/4 cup of mixture into the center of each tortilla; roll
up. Place, seam side down, in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining salsa,
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese
- Top with lettuce and tomato, if desired.
- Serve with remaining cup of sour cream.
Makes 6 servings.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes