Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
Serve this delicious dish with your favorite steamed vegetable for a well-rounded
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 10 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix chicken, sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese,
1/4 cup of the salsa, the cilantro and cumin until well blended.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll
up. Place, seam sides down, in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Top with remaining 3/4 cup
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce and tomato just before serving.
Yield: 5 servings, 2 enchiladas each
Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 55 min
How to Shred Lettuce: Stack several washed and dried lettuce leaves on top of
one another. Roll up the stack of leaves to form a cylinder. Slice the cylinder
crosswise at 1/4- to 1/2-inch intervals to form long shreds.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes