Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
Serve delicious Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas with your favorite steamed vegetable for a well-rounded meal.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 1/2 cups KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 10 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce*
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
How to Shred Lettuce: Stack several washed and dried lettuce leaves on top of one another. Roll up the stack of leaves to form a cylinder. Slice the cylinder crosswise at 1/4 to 1/2 inch intervals to form long shreds.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix chicken, sour cream, 1 cup of the cheese, 1/4 cup of the salsa, the cilantro and cumin until well blended.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam sides down, in 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Top with remaining 3/4 cup salsa; cover.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with lettuce and tomato just before serving.
Yield: 5 servings, 2 enchiladas each
Prep: 20 min | Total: 55 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Kraft Heinz Company
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.