- 1 pound crab meat
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
center.html" startspan -->
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix chili powder and tomato sauce.
- Combine onion, pepper, crab meat and half of the cheese and enough sauce to moisten
(about 1/3 cup). Spread mixture evenly between 8 tortillas; roll up. Place in a
non-stick pan, sprayed with cooking spray, seam-side down. Top enchiladas with remaining
sauce and cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until hot and cheese is