- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped
- 3 pounds crawfish tails
- 3 cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 pound Colby cheese
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup green onion tops, chopped
- 50 flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack, cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In butter, sauté onions and bell pepper until clear. Add crawfish;
simmer 5 minutes.
- Add soup; simmer. Add whipping cream cheese, chili
powder and cumin. Simmer for 10 minutes. Do not bring to boil.
- Cool down. Fill each tortilla with mixture; roll. Place seam side
down in pan. When finished spoon remaining sauce over top and spread
grated cheese on top.
- Serve with green salad.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Matthew Goff.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.