- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper chopped
- 3 pounds crawfish tails
- 3 cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 pound Colby cheese
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 cup green onion tops, chopped
- 50 flour tortillas
- 1/2 pound Monterey jack, cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In butter, sauté onions and bell pepper until clear. Add crawfish;
simmer 5 minutes.
- Add soup; simmer. Add whipping cream cheese, chili
powder and cumin. Simmer for 10 minutes. Do not bring to boil.
- Cool down. Fill each tortilla with mixture; roll. Place seam side
down in pan. When finished spoon remaining sauce over top and spread
grated cheese on top.
- Serve with green salad.
Shared with recipegoldmine.com by Matthew Goff.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes