Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
- 3 chicken breasts or rotisserie chicken, cooked, shredded*
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce (red or green), divided
- 5 cups shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 12 taco size flour tortillas
* Shred chicken with a Kitchen Aid mixer.
- Mix shredded chicken, cream cheese, 1 can enchilada sauce and 1 cup shredded cheese. Mix well.
- Pour the remainder of the can of enchilada sauce into a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Fill the tortillas with a couple tablespoons of filling; spread and roll up. Place enchiladas seam side down on top of sauce in the baking pan, repeating to fill the pan.
- Pour second can of enchilada sauce on top of the enchiladas and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees F until hot and bubbly.
- Let sit for a couple minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with sliced black olives and chopped green onion, if desired.