Elegant Enchiladas Blancas
- 3 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon each ground cumin and salt
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe black olives, drained
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rosarita Enchilada Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In large bowl, combine chicken 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, green chiles,
sour cream, green onions, cumin and salt. Add black olives, reserving 1 1/2 tablespoons
for garnish; mix well.
- Place about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down the center of each
tortilla. Roll to enclose filling; place enchiladas seam side down, into two lightly
greased 9-inch square baking dishes.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas, dividing evenly between two pans.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining Monterey jack cheese and Cheddar cheese over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Garnish with remaining black olives.
Makes 8 enchiladas.
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine April 27, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes