- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 5 or 6 flour tortillas
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- Cook beef or turkey and onion until crumbly and done through. Pour
off fat. Add salt and salsa; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Alternate layers of tortillas, meat mixture, sour cream , green
chiles and cheese in a round baking dish.
- Bake covered for 20 to
30 minutes at 350 degrees F. Uncover the last 5 minutes.
Other Southwestern enchilada recipes you may like...
Chicken and Sour Cream Enchiladas
Lazy Pork Enchiladas with Red Sauce
San Antonio River Walk Enchiladas
Tex Mex Truckstop Enchiladas