Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cooked small chicken breasts (about 1 pound), shredded
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa, divided
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese, divided
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat large skillet spayed with cooking spray on
medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add chicken, 1/4 cup
of the salsa, cream cheese, cilantro and cumin; mix well. Cook until heated through,
stirring occasionally. Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese; mix well.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture onto each tortilla; roll up. Place,
seam-side down, in 13 x 9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with
remaining 3/4 cup salsa and remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
Makes: 4 servings, two enchiladas each
Prep Time: 15 min | Total Time: 35 min
Substitute 2 (6 ounce) packages OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
Cuts for the cooked shredded chicken.
For a spicier flavor, add 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained, to the
filling mixture and prepare as directed.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com. TACO BELL®
and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes