New Mexico Green Enchiladas
- 2 dozen corn tortillas
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Chopped onion
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can milk
- 2 cans chopped green chiles
- Make sauce of milk, soup and green chiles.
- Lightly fry tortillas in small amount of hot grease. Layer tortillas,
grated cheese, onion and then sauce in a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Variation: Use red enchilada sauce rather than soup mixture.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Enchilada Recipes