New Mexico Green Enchiladas
- 2 dozen corn tortillas
- Grated Cheddar cheese
- Chopped onion
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 can milk
- 2 cans chopped green chiles
- Make sauce of milk, soup and green chiles.
- Lightly fry tortillas in small amount of hot grease. Layer tortillas,
grated cheese, onion and then sauce in a 9 x 13-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Variation: Use red enchilada sauce rather than soup mixture.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.