- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and diced chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 can diced green chiles
- 3 cups shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 corn tortillas
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish
with cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together chicken, onions, sour cream, dressing
mix, chiles and 2 cups cheese. Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet until a drop of water sizzles when dropped into
it. Lightly fry tortillas, one at a time about 5 seconds per side,
(leave pliable). Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Working in batches
of 3 or 4, dip tortillas into enchilada sauce. Fill each dipped
tortilla with 1 cup chicken mixture and roll. Place in baking dish.
Repeat to make 12 enchiladas. Spoon any remaining sauce over top
of enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.