- 12 corn tortillas
- Oil (to soften tortillas)
- 1 recipe Shredded Chicken
- Enchilada sauce
- 1/4 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Heat vegetable oil, soften the tortillas, and drain them on absorbent
towels. Coat the tortillas with some of the sauce, then roll the
chicken in the tortillas.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 3 rolled enchiladas on each of 4 ovenproof serving plates.
Pour sauce over the enchiladas and top with the cheese.
- Heat in
the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sauce
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.