- 12 corn tortillas
- Oil (to soften tortillas)
- 1 recipe Shredded Chicken
- Enchilada sauce
- 1/4 pound Monterey jack cheese, grated
- Heat vegetable oil, soften the tortillas, and drain them on absorbent
towels. Coat the tortillas with some of the sauce, then roll the
chicken in the tortillas.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 3 rolled enchiladas on each of 4 ovenproof serving plates.
Pour sauce over the enchiladas and top with the cheese.
- Heat in
the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the sauce