- 1 can cream of shrimp soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar or jack cheese
- 3 cups crab meat
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup milk
- Cheese for topping
- Mix soup, sour cream and cheeses together.
- Cook and shred crab meat. Mix with soup, sour cream and cheese mixture.
Spoon onto tortillas; fold and roll. Place in a buttered dish.
milk with reserved mixture and pour over top. Sprinkle with Cheddar
cheese or whatever you prefer for topping.
- Bake at 375 degrees F
for 30-40 minutes.