Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas
- 1 dozen (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (6-ounce) can fancy crab meat, drained
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (reserve 1 cup for topping)
- 1 (20 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Fresh lime wedges for accompaniment
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a a 13 x 9 x
2- inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Lay tortillas on a flat working surface. In the middle of each tortilla
place an equal amount of cheese (using 2 cups), crab, and shrimp.
Fold the sides in and roll the tortilla to form an enchilada. Place
enchilada seam-side down in prepared baking pan. Repeat with remaining
tortillas. Pour green enchilada sauce over the enchiladas, covering
completely. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes.
- Serve garnished with a dollop of sour cream, green onions, cilantro
and lime wedges.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.