Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 (14 ounce) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Heinz® Chili Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped serrano pepper
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir together cranberry sauce, chili sauce and sour cream in large bowl. Reserve 1 cup and set aside.
- Stir chicken, 1 cup cheese, the chopped cilantro, green chiles and serrano pepper into sauce mixture in large bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas over filling; place seam-side-down in prepared baking dish. Pour reserved 1 cup sauce over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if using.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 35 min | Yield: 6 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.