Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 (14-ounce) can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle
Heinz® Chili Sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 4 cup shredded rotisserie chicken meat
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 (4.5-ounce)
cans chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped serrano pepper
- 12 (8-inch)
- cilantro sprigs, optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir together cranberry sauce,
chili sauce and sour cream in large bowl. Reserve 1 cup and set aside.
- Stir chicken, 1 cup cheese, the chopped cilantro, green chiles and serrano pepper
into sauce mixture in large bowl.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla. Roll tortillas over
filling; place seam-side-down in prepared baking dish. Pour reserved 1 cup sauce
over enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with cilantro sprigs,
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Makes 6 servings
Reprinted with permission from
Ocean Spray Cranberries.