Refried beans, zesty tomatoes, chopped spinach, corn and cheese makes a flavorful
filling for vegetarian enchiladas.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (20 ounce) can Rosarita® Enchilada
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita® Vegetarian Refried Beans
(10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies-No Salt Added, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen whole
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish with cooking
spray. Spread 1 cup sauce over bottom of baking dish; set aside.
- Stir together 1/4 cup more sauce, beans, drained tomatoes, spinach, corn and
1/2 cup cheese in medium bowl.
- Top each tortilla with 1/3 cup bean mixture. Roll up and place seam-side down
in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over top of enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining
1 cup cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil; bake 30 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and
Prep Time: 15 Min
Total Time: 45 Min
Yield: 6 servings (2 enchiladas each)
Nutrition Information Amount per Serving Calories 354
% Daily Value* Total Fat 13 gram 21% Saturated fat 6 gram 29% Cholesterol
29 mg 10% Sodium 1212 mg 50% Carbohydrate 46 gram 15% Dietary fiber 11 gram 42%
Sugars 6 gram Protein 15 gram Vitamin A 103% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 32% Iron 18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from