Refried beans, zesty tomatoes, chopped spinach, corn and cheese makes a flavorful filling for vegetarian enchiladas.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (20 ounce) can Rosarita® Enchilada Sauce, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rosarita® Vegetarian Refried Beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies-No Salt Added, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 12 (6 inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1 cup sauce over bottom of baking dish; set aside.
- Stir together 1/4 cup more sauce, beans, drained tomatoes, spinach, corn and 1/2 cup cheese in medium bowl.
- Top each tortilla with 1/3 cup bean mixture. Roll up and place seam-side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce over top of enchiladas; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil; bake for 30 minutes or until enchiladas are hot and cheese melts.
Prep: 15 min | Total: 45 min
Yield: 6 servings (2 enchiladas each)
Nutrition Information Amount per Serving Calories 354
% Daily Value* Total Fat 13 gram 21% Saturated fat 6 gram 29% Cholesterol 29 mg 10% Sodium 1212 mg 50% Carbohydrate 46 gram 15% Dietary fiber 11 gram 42%
Sugars 6 gram Protein 15 gram Vitamin A 103% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 32% Iron 18%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Conagra Brands, Inc.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.