- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds skirt steak
- Half can of beer
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 dried red pepper, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- Make a marinade of all the ingredients and marinate the steak, covered
in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, start a charcoal fire outside.
- When meat is ready to be cooked, slice it into about 6-inch pieces
and grill quickly, turning once, no more than 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Cut on the diagonal into thin strips and fold into a warm
flour tortilla with sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.