As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chiles, drained
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream
- Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers and chiles; mix well. Chill.
- Combine barbecue sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, tequila
and cumin; mix well. Pour over steak. Cover. Marinate in refrigerator
several hours or overnight.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Grill uncovered 10 to 15 minutes or to
desired doneness, brushing frequently with marinade and turning
- Carve across grain into thin slices.
- Serve with tomato mixture, tortillas and sour cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Fajita Recipes