- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green chiles, drained
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 pounds flank steak
- Flour tortillas
- Sour cream
- Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers and chiles; mix well. Chill.
- Combine barbecue sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, tequila
and cumin; mix well. Pour over steak. Cover. Marinate in refrigerator
several hours or overnight.
- Drain, reserving marinade.
- Grill uncovered 10 to 15 minutes or to
desired doneness, brushing frequently with marinade and turning
- Carve across grain into thin slices.
- Serve with tomato mixture, tortillas and sour cream.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.