As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds skirt steak
- Combine lime juice, garlic and oil. Marinate meat in mixture for
- Grill, turning meat after a few minutes and basting
- Serve with warm flour tortillas, guacamole, pico de gallo or salsa
and sour cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Fajita Recipes