Chicken Fajitas 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 chicken breast, cut into 1/4 x 2-inch strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 onion, cut into rings
- 1/2 tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Flour tortillas
- Marinate chicken in lime juice while slicing vegetables to prepare fajitas.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic; add onion rings and bell pepper; sauté.
- Remove from skillet. Add more oil if necessary, then chicken strips,
Liquid Smoke, salt and pepper. Sauté until chicken is white.
- Add vegetables to reheat.
- Serve on warmed flour tortillas with Pico De Gallo and guacamole.
- Sour cream may be served on the side.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Fajita Recipes