Chicken Fajitas 2
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 chicken breast, cut into 1/4 x 2-inch strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
- 1/2 onion, cut into rings
- 1/2 tablespoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (if desired)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Flour tortillas
- Marinate chicken in lime juice while slicing vegetables to prepare fajitas.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic; add onion rings and bell pepper; sauté.
- Remove from skillet. Add more oil if necessary, then chicken strips,
Liquid Smoke, salt and pepper. Sauté until chicken is white.
- Add vegetables to reheat.
- Serve on warmed flour tortillas with Pico De Gallo and guacamole.
- Sour cream may be served on the side.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.