I got this recipe from a friend of mine from Texas. He always made the best
fajitas when he lived here. (He moved back to Texas several years ago.) Sorry,
but it does have to sit overnight.
- 2 small bottles Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1/4 cup ground black pepper
- Juice of 5 limes
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cumin
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken or beef
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
Pico de Gallo
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro*Tel
- 1 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 large lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 6 sprigs cilantro
- Fajitas: Mix marinade ingredients, then add meat and onions. Chill overnight.
- Cook on grill. Slice in strips. Squeeze lime over hot meat. Serve
with warm tortillas.
- Pico de Gallo: Mix and chill for one hour before serving.
Posted by soccermom at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.