Grilled Chicken Fajitas
These freshly grilled tortillas are perfect for wrapping up and blending all
your favorite veggies and meat into one great meal.
- 12 Rhodes™ Texas rolls, thawed and risen
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper, in strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 green bell pepper, in strips
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- salt and pepper
- Thaw rolls according to instructions on bag.
- Sauté chicken and onion in oil until cooked and tender. Add remaining fajita
ingredients. Sauté stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to 8 inches in diameter. Grill flattened
rolls till sides are golden brown. Turn when tops are bubbly. To prevent burning
prick bubbles larger than a quarter. Time varies according to grill's temperature
but should take less than two minutes.
- Divide fajita mixture evenly among grilled rolls, then fold sides over.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
Servings: 12 | Prep Time: 20 min | Bake Time: 2 min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Fajita Recipes