Lone Star Fajitas
- Soy sauce
- Garlic powder
- Onion salt
- Coarse ground pepper
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup Lone Star Beer
- 5 pounds fajitas (skirt steak)
- Sprinkle meat generously with soy sauce. Cover on both sides with
layer of garlic powder, onion salt and pepper. Knead spices into meat.
- Mix dressing and beer; cover meat and marinate in mixture
2 hours or more.
- Put over hot coals.
- Serve in fresh flour tortilla spread with thick
layer of mashed avocados. Add hot sauce (Pico de Gallo - fine cut tomatoes, jalapeno peppers and onion).
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.