Lone Star Fajitas
- Soy sauce
- Garlic powder
- Onion salt
- Coarse ground pepper
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup Lone Star Beer
- 5 pounds fajitas (skirt steak)
- Sprinkle meat generously with soy sauce. Cover on both sides with
layer of garlic powder, onion salt and pepper. Knead spices into
- Mix dressing and beer; cover meat and marinate in mixture
2 hours or more.
- Put over hot coals.
- Serve in fresh flour tortilla spread with thick
layer of mashed avocados. Add hot sauce (Pico de Gallo - fine cut
tomatoes, jalapeno peppers and onion).