Mango Pork Fajitas with Chipotle Sour Cream
Fajitas with a fruity twist. Make the sour cream the day before so the flavors
can marry. Set out for guests to make their own fajitas and serve with fresh salad
and icy drinks.
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch thick strips
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 cup mango, chunked
- 4 flour tortillas, warmed*
Chipotle Sour Cream
- 1 cup sour cream, light
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fajitas: Toss pork strips with taco seasoning to coat evenly. Heat oil in large nonstick
skillet over medium-high heat; add pork strips, onion and pepper to skillet; stir-fry
for 3-5 minutes.
- Divide pork mixture and mango chunks into four equal parts; roll up in warmed
tortillas. Serve with Chipotle Sour Cream.
- Chipotle Sour Cream: In medium bowl, combine sour cream, chipotle chiles, cilantro
and garlic; mix until well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours to let flavors marry.
Prep Time 15 min | Cook Time 5 min | Serves 4
* To warm tortillas, wrap loosely in kitchen towel. Microwave on High power for
To easily slice tenderloin, wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer for 30-45
Nutritional Information: Calories: 430 calories Protein: 33 grams Fat: 14
grams Sodium: 480 milligrams Cholesterol: 95 milligrams Saturated Fat: 6 grams Carbohydrates:
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Fajita Recipes