- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 3 x 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 green or red bell peppers, sliced
- 4 flour tortillas
- Mince garlic and cilantro in the food processor; add lime juice,
oregano, cumin, salt and cayenne. Toss with the pork.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high.
Add the pork and cook, stirring, 5 minutes, or until light pink in the center. Remove from pan.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil to the skillet and heat.
Add the onion and peppers and cook, stirring, 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender. Add the meat back to
the pan, stir thoroughly and remove from heat.
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions. Place the
pork mixture in a strip down the center of each tortilla and roll the tortillas to enclose the filling.
Yield: 4 servings
Nutritional analysis for each serving: 448 calories, 31
g protein, 40 g carbohydrates, 8 g fiber, 15 g fat, 3 g saturated
fat, 455 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.