- 1 pound medium shrimp, shelled
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 4 (9-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Stir together shrimp, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice. Let
stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and place in a 350 degree
F oven until hot (about 15 minutes).
- Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add peppers and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until limp
(about 10 minutes). Remove vegetables and keep warm. Add shrimp
mixture to pan, increase heat to high, and cook, stirring often,
until shrimp are opaque in center; cut to test (about 3 minutes).
Return vegetables to pan, stirring to mix with shrimp.
- Spoon shrimp mixture into tortillas, top with yogurt, and roll
Per serving: 220 calories; 17g protein; 28g carbohydrates;
4g total fat (0.6g saturated fat); 94mg cholesterol; 285mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.