Smoked Paprika-Rubbed Steak Fajitas
Smoky flavor is the star in Smoked Paprika-Rubbed Steak Fajitas. Olives and feta
cheese add a Mediterranean twist on the sizzling favorite.
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Paprika, Smoked
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Oregano Leaves, Mediterranean
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection Black Pepper, Coarse Grind
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless beef sirloin steak, 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 large Spanish onion, halved and thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 2/3 cup pitted Spanish olives, quartered
- 8 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Heat broiler. Mix smoked paprika, garlic powder, oregano, salt and pepper
in large bowl. Rub 1 tablespoon of the spice mixture onto both sides of steak. Place
steak in foil-lined baking pan. Stir oil and vinegar into remaining spice mixture.
Add onions; toss until coated. Arrange around steak in pan.
- Broil steak 3 to 4 inches from heat for 15 minutes or until desired doneness,
turning once and stirring onions. Let steak stand 5 minutes before slicing. Cut
steak in half lengthwise and then into thin slices.
- Toss steak slices with onions, pan juices and olives. Place 1/3 cup steak mixture
in center of each warmed tortilla. Sprinkle each with feta cheese. Fold over sides of tortilla to serve.
For 1 serving Calories: 328 Sodium: 803mg Fat: 16g Carbohydrates: 25g Cholesterol:
42mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 21g
Makes 8 servings | Prep: 15 min | Cook: 15 min
Recipe and photo used with permission from: McCormick