Mexican-Style Baked Fish
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound orange roughy or red snapper fillets
- 1 1/4 cups crushed corn chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- Avocado slices (optional)
- Tomato slices (optional)
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice and chili powder. Dip fillets into
this mixture and dredge in corn chips, coating well. Place fillets
in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until fish flakes
easily when tested with a fork.
- If desired, serve with avocado and tomato slices.