- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 12 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray baking sheet with with sides with cooking spray.
- Place salmon on baking sheet..
- Squeeze lemon juice over salmon.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt over salmon.
- Spread sour cream over salmon.
- Layer onions over sour cream (must be thin enough to melt into the sour cream).
- Bake for 30 minutes until fish is tender and flakes easily.
- Serve garnished with salsa and parsley.
Nutritional Facts per 3 ounces cooked, salmon fillet only: 160
calories, 7 g fat, 1 g saturated fat, 50 mg cholesterol, 50 mg sodium,
4 percent DV iron, 22 g protein
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Southwestern Fish and Seafood Recipes