Shrimp Chilaquiles with Poblanos and Bacon
Dinner for six in 35 minutes? Get out the tortilla chips and mozzarella and try
Shrimp Chilaquiles with Poblanos & Bacon. Done.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes,
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-ounce package)PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 onion, chopped, divided
- 3 poblano chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded and deveined
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled,
- 8 cups (7 ounces) tortilla chips
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture
Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Chop enough cilantro to measure 1 tablespoon; set aside.
- Blend remaining cilantro, tomatoes, cream cheese, half the onions and 1 chile
in blender until smooth.
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium heat for 4 minutes or until crisp, stirring
- Use slotted spoon to remove bacon from skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings
in skillet; drain bacon on paper towels.
- Cut remaining chiles into thin strips; add to skillet with remaining onions.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until onions are crisp-tender.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove from
skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Spread chips onto bottom of skillet; top with tomato sauce. Cover; cook for 3
- Top with mozzarella and shrimp mixture; cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until
mozzarella is melted.
- Top with bacon and reserved cilantro.
Prep Time 20 min.
Total Time 35 min.
Reprinted with permission from
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com.