- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Tortillas (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix orange juice, garlic powder, cilantro, soy,
chile powder, salt and pepper. Place chicken inside a large zip-top
bag and pour marinade into bag. Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator
for 1 to 24 hours, the longer the better.
- Prepare barbecue grill. When it's hot, grill chicken breasts
until they are no longer pink on the inside. Watch closely, as chicken
breasts cook quickly.
- Chicken can be served whole or cut up and
wrapped in tortillas.