- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chile powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Tortillas (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix orange juice, garlic powder, cilantro, soy,
chile powder, salt and pepper. Place chicken inside a large zip-top
bag and pour marinade into bag. Let chicken marinate in the refrigerator
for 1 to 24 hours, the longer the better.
- Prepare barbecue grill. When it's hot, grill chicken breasts
until they are no longer pink on the inside. Watch closely, as chicken
breasts cook quickly.
- Chicken can be served whole or cut up and
wrapped in tortillas.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.