Grilled Pork Chops Yucatan
- 6 pork chops
- Sour orange juice or grapefruit juice to cover chops
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic crushed with 1 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil
- 6 sprigs cilantro, minced
- Mix juice, pepper and garlic salt. Soak pork chops for at least
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Drain chops and dry with paper towels. Brush with vegetable oil
and broil for 10 minutes on each side, about 4 inches from the broiler.
- Remove chops to a serving dish. Garnish with cilantro.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.