Grilled Pork Chops Yucatan
- 6 pork chops
- Sour orange juice or grapefruit juice to cover chops
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic crushed with 1 teaspoon salt
- Vegetable oil
- 6 sprigs cilantro, minced
- Mix juice, pepper and garlic salt. Soak pork chops for at least
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Drain chops and dry with paper towels. Brush with vegetable oil
and broil for 10 minutes on each side, about 4 inches from the broiler.
- Remove chops to a serving dish. Garnish with cilantro.