Mexican-Style Corn on the Cob
- 3 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix mayonnaise, paprika, lime peel and red pepper in small bowl.
Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Remove husks and silk strands from corn.
- Grill over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until corn is tender and
lightly charred, turning occasionally.
- Spread corn with mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.