New Mexico Barbecue Beef Ribs
- 1/3 cup red chili sauce
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- Prepare a grill.
- Combine all ingredients except ribs. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Thoroughly marinate ribs in sauce. In a hot skillet, sear 5 minutes
on each side.
- Cover grill with heavy foil, add ribs and spoon sauce over. Cook
for 5 minutes, turn and spoon more sauce. Keep turning and saucing
every 15 to 30 minutes until done.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.