Pork Chops Adobado
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 5 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 tablespoon fresh
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper, or to taste
- 4 boneless pork chops, about an inch thick
- If you're grilling the chops, heat grill as necessary.
- In a small skillet over low heat, combine olive oil, garlic and
oregano. Heat for 2 minutes or until they become aromatic. Stir
in cumin, paprika, salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Place the pork chops in a wide pan and pour the seasoned oil over
them. Rub the mixture into the pork and let it stand at least 30
minutes, or refrigerate all day or overnight.
- Broil or grill about 5 minutes per side, or until pork is done to
- Serve with yellow rice and sliced tomatoes.
Posted at Recipe Goldmine by Don from NJ 9/25/2001 7:30 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.