Southwest Grilled Avocados
- 8 ounces gold and white corn, strained
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 8 ounces black beans, strained
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 medium white onion, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Hass Avocados, halved
- 1 bag blue corn tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Corn Salsa
- Corn Salsa: Combine all ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
- Avocados: Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove pits from avocados and brush
first with lemon juice, then extra virgin olive oil. Place avocados
skin side down on grill for 2 minutes, turn and grill for 2 more
- With a spatula, carefully remove avocados from grill and
spoon salsa into seed pits. Stick a chip in avocado and serve!
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.