Southwestern Pork Kabobs
- 4 boneless pork chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 large onion, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- In a plastic bag or shallow bowl, toss together pork cubes with seasoning until
pork is evenly coated. Thread pork cubes, alternating with pepper and onion pieces,
- Grill over medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, until pork is nicely browned,
about 10 minutes.
* If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 20 minutes before using.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
Review by Pat Thelen, Michigan - 5/24/03: The Southwestern Pork Kabobs were so
good. DH loved them. I didn't put them on skewers. I was in a hurry, so I just
put the seasoning on the meat and let it set. Then I put the meat, green pepper
and onion and cut up some potatoes and put it on the grill in a Reynolds hot bag,
it was so good. I enjoyed it. I am going to do this recipe for a Father's Day
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.