Green Chile Frittata
- 1/2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 10 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 pound butter, melted, slightly cooled
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 6 roasted green chiles, skins and seeds removed, chopped, or 3 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles
- Salt, to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 13 x 9-inch shallow baking dish.
- Mix flour and baking powder. Add eggs and butter, blending well.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Put mixture in the prepared baking
dish and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until set.
- Cut into squares, and serve very hot.